Store and manage your favorite recipes
- Highly detailed entry for each recipe
- Built-in shopping list tool
- Search recipes according to the ingredients you have
- Lets you upload photos to Flickr
- Doesn't include any recipes
- Synchronizing tool is broken
ChickenPing is a handy tool for creating recipe databases that will allow you to manage and organize your favorites.
With ChickenPing you can create a personal database with all your favorite recipes and conveniently organize them according to categories. The program also includes a special area where you can list the food you currently have in your fridge, and search the recipe database according to the ingredients you can use.
Each recipe in ChickenPing features a complete page with name, description, number of servings, ingredients, directions and even a tab for photos. And if you find you're missing an ingredient for a specific recipe, jot it down in the built-in shopping list utility and you won't forget it next time you go shopping.
ChickenPing is easy to use and has a nicely designed interface. Too bad it doesn't include any recipes – you have to type everything in - and it seemed to be a bit unstable during our tests, crashing every time we tried to use the Synchronize tool.
ChickenPing is an attractive recipe manager with customizable categories and built-in tools for shopping lists and fridge inventory.
- Added: More icons Added: Printing of meals for a range of dates Added: Creation of shopping lists for a date range Added: Print preview for shopping lists on meal planner Fixed: Fraction bug when languages which use a comma as a decimal separator were used